In a recent post on her app, Kim copped to being “obsessed” with the L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black ($6). “I’ve been using this product for years!” she wrote. “The color is the perfect shade of black and it really lifts and separates each lash.” For Kim, a big pro of this mascara is its versatility.
What kind of mascara does Khloe Kardashian wear?
Hypnôse Drama Instant Volumizing Mascara | Nordstrom.
What mascara do celebrities use?
- Dior’s Diorshow Iconic Overcurl.
- Armani Beauty’s Eyes That Kill.
- Maybelline’s Great Lash.
- Jones Road Beauty’s The Mascara.
- Too Faced’s Better Than Sex Mascara.
- L’Oréal Paris’s Air Volume Mega Mascara.
- Lancôme’s Lash Idôle.
- Sisley’s So Stretch Mascara.
What mascara does Kylie Jenner Wear?
One of the products Jenner keeps in heavy rotation is the Dior Diorshow mascara, which she revealed during a YouTube makeup tutorial with Vogue. She uses the Dior Diorshow Black Out mascara and adds the rich “Kohl Black” shade to her top lashes to give them an extra pop.
What eye makeup does Kim Kardashian?
To create the perfect smokey eye she most often uses the KKW Beauty Glam Bible Palette and the Crystalized Palette. Kim is also fond of Stila’s Liquid Glitter eyeshadow in the shade Bronze Bell.
What beauty products do the Kardashians use?
- Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Longevity Concentrate Intense Replenishing $510.
- Lancer Contour Décolleté $185.
- La Mer Moisturizing Cream $315.
- Dr. …
- La Mer The Serum Essence $630.
What lip balm does Kim Kardashian use?
Kim Kardashian’s Instagram Story. Courtesy of Kim Kardashian/Instagram See it! Get the Doctor Rogers Restore Healing Balm at Amazon! Kardashian’s photo featured products that her “favorite facialist” Joanna Czech has recommended for her, noting how Czech has “helped [her] skin so much” through FaceTime consultations.