How do I know what eyeshadow suits me?
When it comes to picking eyeshadows according to skin tones, you can go with palettes that emphasise your undertone. Warm skin tones can opt for warm tones in golds, oranges, and reds, to accentuate the warmth in their skin.
What color eyeshadow should I use?
Using colors like bronze, light pink, coral, or light green will help enhance your natural coloring. Try silvery and blue colors for cool skin tones. The natural undertones for cool skin types are blues and pinks, so try colors like silver, teal, lilac, or gray to play up your features.
How do I choose an eyeshadow palette?
- Use Your Eye Color as Inspiration.
- Consider When You Wear Makeup.
- Determine Your Ideal Palette’s Versatility.
- Choose Your Size Wisely.
- Find Your Perfect Palette.
How many eyeshadow colors do you need?
When it comes to how to put on eyeshadow, you don’t have to apply just one shade to your lids. You don’t even have to apply only two. Using not one, not two, but three shades of eye shadow is a great way to create a multidimensional eye makeup look.
Which are the best eyeshadow palettes?
- HipDot All the Glitters Palette. …
- Juvia’s Place The Warrior III Eyeshadow Palette. …
- Beauty Bakerie Breakfast in Bed Eyeshadow Palette. …
- Violet Voss Sakura Blossom Eyeshadow and Pressed Pigment Palette. …
- UOMA Beauty Allure Black Magic Color Palette. …
- Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 28.