- Best Overall: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. …
- Best Budget: Essence Makeup Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil. …
- Best Splurge: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner. …
- Best Drugstore: NYX Slim Eye Pencil. …
- Best Waterproof: Haus Labs Eye-Dentify Gel Eye Pencil. …
- Best Kajal: Kulfi Underlined Kajal Eyeliner.
How do I get my eyeliner to stay on my waterline?
Putting Eyeliner on Your Waterline. Apply a concealer. Take a little of the concealer you normally use for your skin tone and dab a little just below your eye line using your fingertips. Applying concealer can help the eyeliner stay in place longer.
What do you use to draw on your waterline?
Product wise you have a couple of options you can use a pencil. Or a gel liner. Either will work
Are you supposed to put eyeliner on your waterline?
“The reasons eye doctors do not recommend to wear eyeliner on the waterline of your eye is because there are specialized glands there that produce and excrete oil. … Eyeliner and other makeup can clog the openings of Meibomian glands.
What is waterline eye pencil?
02. 13. Adding eyeliner to your waterline is an easy way to change up your eye makeup. It can add darkness to a smoky eye, brighten up tired/red eyes, make smaller eyes look bigger, and big eyes look smaller. The waterlines are the area where your eyelids meet to close your eyes.
Why can’t I put eyeliner on my waterline?
If your eyeliner won’t adhere to your waterline, it’s probably too hard or dry. It’s best to use a gel eyeliner under your eyes or even in your waterline occasionally, because it’s softer and spreads easily. Makeup artists always use more than one eyeliner product and method for a full eye look.
What is a good white eyeliner for the waterline?
- Lorac Front of the Line Pro Eye Pencil (white) $20.
- NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner (Santa Monica Blvd) $26.
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (Alpine) $20.
- Maybelline New York Eyestudio Lasting Drama Waterproof Gel Eye Pencil (Cashmere White) $10.50.