Run it back and forth on your hands several times to warm it and it will glide on smoothly. Step 3
Is pencil eyeliner good for beginners?
If you’re new to the eyeliner game, you might be overwhelmed by all your options. … Because it’s the easiest and a great starting point for eyeliner beginners. A smooth pencil glides on easily, doesn’t tug, and is more forgiving with shaky hands than liquid or gel.
Is eyeliner or eye pencil better?
In pretty much all cases, liquid eyeliner is darker and more richly pigmented than pencil. Because of this, a stroke of eyeliner delivers bold, look-at-me lines. Perfect for dramatic looks. Team liquid with a pencil eyeliner to build intensity for a smokey eye.
How do you apply eyeliner for beginners?
Line. The third and the final step is slowly and gradually start drawing the liner on your inner
How do you apply eyeliner step by step?
- Step One: Draw a Line (Straight, If You Can) Photo: TheCut. …
- Step Two: Blend the Liner Into the Lash Line. Photo: TheCut. …
- Step Three: Curl Your Lashes. Photo: TheCut. …
- Step Four: Add Mascara, Too. Photo: TheCut. …
- Step Five: Line Your Lower Lash Line. Photo: TheCut. …
- Step Six: Line Underneath Your Lashes.
How do you apply eyeliner yourself?
And last. But not least I’m going to grab my double up 208 lashes from ardell. I like to apply it
Which eyeliner is easiest to apply?
Pencil eyeliner is easy to apply, but sometimes doesn’t spread as smoothly or thickly as gel or liquid liners. Gel liners are matte and glide on easily.