- Best Overall: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.
- Best Waterproof Option: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Waterproof Concealer.
- Best Anti-Aging Option: Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer.
- Best Budget Option: NYX Professional Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer.
What color concealer is best for dark circles?
Many correctors have green and purple undertones, which are great for covering up blemishes and dark spots, but do little for concealing dark circles. Instead, you should choose color correctors in shades of red, pink, yellow, or orange, as these will help balance out the bluish-purple color of under-eye circles.
Does concealer help with dark circles?
Well, when it comes to dark circles, you do want to neutralize. The whole idea is to counteract the unwanted colors – dark circles – with an opposite color. It’s simple color theory. You need to use a concealer that has a bit of color that neutralizes whatever color you have going on under your eyes.
What concealer is best for under eyes?
- This Creamy Concealer. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. …
- This Non-Transferable Concealer. Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Concealer. …
- This Radiant Concealer. Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer. …
- This Crease-Proof Concealer.
How do I choose the right concealer for dark circles?
HOW TO FIND A CONCEALER SHADE FOR UNDER EYE CIRCLES? To conceal dark under eye circles, choose one shade lighter than your foundation shade match.
Should undereye concealer be lighter than foundation?
Select the right shade.
“You can’t have a concealer that’s too light,” she said, adding that women should choose concealer that’s one to two shades lighter than the color of their foundation.
How can I cover up dark circles under my eyes?
Then. I apply another dot. Right here another one right here. And then one out here the darkness