Can you get replacement papers for a Rolex?
So to answer, the question, you cannot get replacement papers for your Rolex watch. … The closest you can get to the original Rolex card is a service guarantee. When you service your watch at an authorized Rolex service center, you will get a Rolex international service guarantee card.
Is it OK to buy a Rolex without papers?
So to elaborate on the actual question, yes, you can sell your Rolex without the original papers, but almost certainly, you will get less money for it compared to if you would have the original papers. … Rolex will under no circumstances issue a new guarantee card.
How can I sell my Rolex without papers?
- #1 Find an interested buyer.
- #2 Always be honest about your Rolex.
- #3 Get some high-quality photographs taken.
- #4 The word of a trusted dealer can offer legitimacy to your Rolex.
- #5 Avoid a desperation sale.
What happens if you lose your Rolex card?
Please contact the Official Rolex Retailer from which you purchased your Rolex watch for assistance.” There are no possibilities in getting a new warranty card if you have lost it, however, if you have your watch serviced, you will get a new ”warranty card” that gives you a two-year warranty.
How do I get my Rolex authenticated?
- 1.) Start With Serial Numbers. Each authentic, Rolex® watch is assigned a serial and case reference number. …
- 2.) Check the Logos. It’s also a good idea to look for the company’s tiny logo. …
- 3.) Examine All of the Parts. …
- 4.) Listen and Watch.
How much does it cost to fix a broken Rolex?
The cost to repair a Rolex can range from $100 to over $1,500 depending on the repairs needed, cost of replacement parts, how old the watch is, and other factors. Servicing your Rolex regularly will keep it running smoothly and working properly for decades to come.
Do I need to register my Rolex?
The first thing any new Rolex owner should do is register their new or second-hand Rolex in the RolexTracker.com global database. … On all Rolex watches, the serial number can be found between the lugs on the side of the case at the 6 o’clock side of the bracelet.
What happens if I buy a stolen Rolex?
If your watch gets stolen or is even just lost, you relay the model number and serial number to the brand. … The brand will seize the watch and return it to its rightful owner.
How do I sell my Rolex with papers?
- Get the reference number of your Rolex.
- Find your Rolex’s serial number.
- Get its original box and papers.
- Complete your research to get an idea of the prize of your Rolex and to accomplish the difference between second hand and retail.
- Capture some of its pictures.
Will Rolex verify authenticity?
Rolex engraves the serial number of its watches deeply into its metal. This number is situated behind where the band joins the watch’s body on the 6 o’clock side. … And, only a professional Rolex dealer can help you to date them &, verify the authenticity of the Rolex serial number.
How much does Rolex authentication cost?
The fees for authentication are S$190 (Modern Rolex and all other brands 1980s onwards), S$280 for Vintage (30 years or older) Sports model &, Solid Gold models.
Do Rolex watches have a lifetime warranty?
While we’ve established that Rolex watches are highly durable, they don’t, unfortunately, come with a lifetime warranty. Instead, all watches are covered by an international warranty for a period of 5 years after purchase. The warranty excludes: Wear-and-tear (straps and non-metal bracelets)